We are SO glad you are here! You are working your tail off day in and day out in a world that is full of uncertainty, stress, and trauma. We see you! You are doing it! While much of your day may feel like simply putting the next foot in front of the other, please know that we are rooting for you!
We see you taking that breath before settling into the next Zoom meeting.
We see you taking a breath before walking into your patient’s room to offer your care and support.
We see you helping your kiddo for the 15th time today with virtual school while also trying to complete your work for the day.
We see you taking on another day without the support of a partner or loved one in your home.
We see you in the midst of a pandemic trying your best each day. We see you surviving and supporting yourself and the ones you love most. We see you exhausted and anxious about what the next hour, day, week, month, or year will bring.
There is so much love and care for you here! You deserve a space to pause, rest, and feel supported. We can hold space for you to do just that! If the only hour you have each week to feel seen, cared for, and have space to rest is with us, then we want to show up for you! We know how much work you are doing each and every day, and we want to support you while you do this hard work.
Your mind and body has gone through so much in the last year! The collective trauma of the last year can cause exhaustion and has likely shifted you into survival mode. Your nervous system is resilient and for that we are grateful!
We believe your body has innate wisdom on how to regulate and shift into thriving. We want to support you and your system in remembering the wisdom it holds. Let us support you today! Here are two practices to incorporate into your daily life that each only take 5 minutes tops!
- Nature: Whether it’s a walk around the block, a morning hike with your dog, sipping tea while looking out your window at the mountains, or watching a nature video, your body will begin to feel the rejuvenating experience that nature brings.
- Even just 5 minutes of viewing nature a day supports the nervous system in self-regulation.
- Yes this even works if you simply watch a nature video!
- Square Breathing: Start with 1-5 minutes of intentional breathing. Begin by slowly inhaling for 4 counts, hold for 4 counts, exhale for 4 counts, and hold for 4 counts.
- When done in repetition for 1-5 minutes supports your nervous system in slowing down and returning to baseline.
- If the square breathing feels challenging, then simply try to elongate your exhale breathe even if just for a moment with each breath.
- You got this!
Your body is wise and good. You are capable. You are deserving of care and support. You are resilient. You are brave. You deserve space to rest and play. We see you and we are here for you.
Call us today for a free consult and begin getting the support you need today!