Below are the questions we receive the most and their answers. If you feel we still have not answered your question, contact us!
Read more about our COVID-19 protocols here.
Do you accept insurance?
No, we do not accept insurance. However, we are an Out-of-Network provider for most insurance companies. This means we can provide you with a receipt (Superbill in insurance terms) which you can send to your insurance company for reimbursement. Since we don’t guarantee it will be accepted by your insurance provider, we encourage all clients who want to do this to call their insurance company first to make sure if your benefits apply.
What are your session fees?
Our clinicians offer single sessions as well as two packages: 4-hours and 8-hours. Session fees range depending on clinician and number of sessions purchased; packages offer discounted session fees. All sessions are 60-minutes. Currently, the session fees are as follows:
- Katie Fosselius: $165-$185/session
- Meghan Hennessy: $165-$185/session
- Jenny Wanty: $210-$230/session
- Maira Holzmann: $255-$275/session
Who currently has openings for new clients?
- Katie Fosselius is accepting new clients.
- Meghan Hennessy is accepting new clients.
- Jenny Wanty is not accepting new clients and her waitlist is closed.
- Maira Holzmann is not accepting new clients and her waitlist is closed.
Can I use my HSA or FSA card for payment?
Our business designation allows for the use of HSA and FSA cards. However, we cannot guarantee that your card will be accepted. In the event that your card is declined, we can also issue you a Superbill to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. We will also require you keep a non-HSA/FSA card on file in case of a missed session.
What’s your intake process like?
- Our first step in working together is scheduling a 30-minute intake phone call with the Intake Specialist. Please use the intake scheduling calendar to book your intake phone call. We’ll use the intake call to assess if we’re a good fit for each other. “Good fit” includes and is not limited to: availability for scheduling and the severity of your symptoms can be supported at the out-patient level of care.
- After completing the intake phone call, and assuming we’re a good fit for each other, you can schedule either
- A free 15-30 minute phone consult with the clinician that would best meet your needs OR,
- If you’re ready, we can schedule you directly for your first session. If the clinician that you’re interested in has an open waitlist, we will add you to their waitlist.
- After scheduling a free consult or booking a first session, you should receive a confirmation email with the date and time of your appointment.
- If you are booking a session, the confirmation email will also contain our address, parking recommendations, and information regarding setting up your client portal. You will also receive several emails that will contain links to the intake paperwork and an invite to our secure client portal. All intake paperwork must be completed at least 24 hours prior to the start of your appointment.
**Please note that we do require all clients to keep a credit card on file with us. We can store your HSA/FSA on file; however, we will also need to store another credit card as backup. If this doesn’t work for you, we are happy to give you a referral.
Do you work with kids?
At this time, we do not work with individuals under 18.
What issues DON’T you work with?
We believe the therapeutic relationship is integral to getting your therapeutic needs met and influences how well treatment works. Working with a clinician that specializes in the issues you’re struggling with allows the therapeutic alliance to strengthen and flourish. We also want you to get the help you deserve. Because of these beliefs and since we are an out-patient clinic, unfortunately, we would not be well suited to work with the following issues:
- Active suicidal ideation
- Active self-harming
How many sessions do you recommend?
That’s a difficult question to answer with specifics since this process is so completely dependent upon the individual. The simple answer is that it will take less time the more you practice the skills and mindset shifts that you will learn in sessions. We are not a quick-fix, short-term solution-oriented practice.
Typically clients begin with once per week appointments. Clients work with our clinicians anywhere from three months to several years – the healing journey takes time!